Subject: Re: Changing aspect ratio
From: videoman
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 14:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

> Print pre-press professionals may have rules of thumb about what
> resolutions are needed for various output sizes, but what really matters
> is the final result.  Anyone who doubts LightWave's ability to render
> beautiful magazine covers needs to check out the January 1993 and August
> 1993 covers of Computer Graphics World.  Both were rendered in Print Res
> using the limited region technique, and they look gorgeous!  The magazine
> was very pleased.
> 
> - Allen Hastings

Thanks Allen!  I get so tired of go'ing around and around with Mac 
people on "the way it has to be" Haveing a few know mag covers showing it 
does not HAVE to be the way they say helps.

-- 
-== When Dreams Become Reality ==-                        -= IM Design=-
       [email-masked]                               Video Production
     [email-masked]                             3D Graphics & DTP